|Shipping/Handling Rates U.S.A.|
|1–3 prints||$8||2–3 days|
|4–8 prints||$12||2–3 days|
|1–3 framed||$16||up to 1 week|
|4–8 framed||$20||up to 1 week|
|For rush orders call 707-528-1723 9am–5pm Pacific Time or email|
1. How soon do you ship orders out?
Orders are processed within a week of receiving them. If you need it sooner, fill in “date needed” on the order form.
2. What method do you ship? Can you ship to my Post Office Box?
Matted prints and posters are shipped Priority Mail and can be shipped to a Post Office Box. Framed prints are shipped UPS and cannot be shipped to Post Office Box. Priority Mail takes 2–3 days in transit. UPS orders can take up to a week in transit.
3. If I need a piece by a certain date, can you guarantee it will get there by that date?
If you need overnight shipping, please call for rates for guanteed arrival date. If you need a framed print within 2–3 days, it can be sent 2–3 day UPS or Priority Mail for an extra fee. Fill in “date needed” on the order form.
4. If I order one framed piece and one matted print what is the postage if they are going to the same address?
The postage/handling is the same as the framed print. No extra charge is added for the matted print. Up to two matted pieces can be added to a framed order without adding extra postage.
5. If I order one matted print and one large (18x27") poster what is the postage?
Since these are shipped in separate packages, they are counted as two separate orders. The price for shipping each will be $8. Up to 3 prints and 3 posters ship for $8 each.
6. What is the postage for an order to two separate addresses?
The prices are per shipping address. If you are sending orders to multiple addresses, please fill out a separate order for each address.
7. I have a question you do not answer here. Can I call or email you?
Yes, either way is fine. Please note that Ink Monkey Press is in California. Please call 707-528-1723 9am–5pm Pacific Time. You may email anytime.